The Murmelland Zillertal offers unique nature experiences at an altitude of 1,800 meters above sea level - all easily accessible by car or bus via the Zillertaler Höhenstraße.
Around the Kaltenbacher Skihütte, the Schweiberer family created a marmot park with an adventure playground in order to bring the visitors not only fun and games but also nature in the form of marmots - and all this with FREE ENTRY!
The Kaltenbacher Skihütte is a traditional mountain inn with a beautiful terrace and a wonderful panoramic view of the Zillertal mountains.
The good-bourgeois cuisine pampers you all day with both traditional Zillertal delicacies and venison specialties from the private gates of the Pension Schönblick.
Let yourself be enchanted - by the wonderful animals and the great play possibilities for your children.
The family Schweiberer is looking forward to your visit in the Murmelland Zillertal.
THE MURMELLAND ZILLERTAL OFFERS UNIQUE EXPERIENCES IN THE ZILLERTAL valley mountains:
- You can experience the marmots up close
- Feed animals in the petting zoo
- Try out slides, swings and many other playground equipment
- Damm the water on the stream, divert it, ...
- while the children play carefree, the parents can enjoy the delicacies on the terrace of the Kaltenbacher ski hut
- entrance free of charge